Children under 13 Years of Age: The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It: We collect information from and about users of our App either directly from you when you provide it to us or automatically when you use the App. We collect information from you when you download, register with, or use this App – we may ask you provide information: (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“); (b) that is about you but does not identify you individually, such as travel itineraries (such information may include information that you provide by filling in forms in the App or at the time of registration with the App; and (c) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us. We collect, directly from you, PNR data, such as PNR record locator code, date of reservation/issue of ticket, date(s) of intended travel, traveler first and last name(s), available frequent flyer and benefit information (i.e. free tickets, upgrades, etc.), other names on PNR, including number of travelers on PNR, all available contact information (including originator information), all available payment/billing information (not including other transaction details linked to a credit card or account and not connected to the travel transaction), travel itinerary for specific PNR, travel agency/travel agent, code share information, split/divided information, travel status of passenger (including confirmations and check-in status), ticketing information, including ticket number, one-way tickets and automated ticket fare quote, all baggage in-formation, seat information, including seat number, general remarks including OSI, SSI and SSR information, any collected APIS information, all historical changes to the PNR. Specific personal information we may collect directly from you through the App include the following:
- E-Mail Address
- Traveler First and Last Name
- Traveler e-mail address and phone numbers
- Flight numbers, arrival and departure dates and times, gate
- Train numbers, arrival and departure dates and times
- Origin, destination, and connecting locations
- Airline confirmation numbers
- Seat location
- Aircraft type
- Loyalty program numbers
- Hotel name, address, phone
- Hotel check in and check out times
- Hotel confirmation numbers
- Rental car pick up and drop off information
- Rental car confirmation numbers
- Ground transportation pickup and drop-off location, date and time
- Ground transportation vendor phone number
- Ground transportation vendor name
- Ground transportation rate
- Ground transportation confirmation number
- Credit card billing address
Disclosure of Your Information: We may disclose to third parties without restriction aggregated information about our users that does not identify any individual. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us (“Business Associates”).
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, including through Business Associates.
- With your employer
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing uses subject to their privacy policies.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BCD Travel’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about users of the App is among the assets transferred.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BCD Travel, our customers or others.
Your Choices Regarding Your Information: If you are registered with us, we will give you access to your profile or registration information and the ability to edit this information.
To protect your privacy and security, we require you to enter your e-mail address or other unique user ID and password before allowing access to your registration or profile information.
Please note that we do not control communications between you and Business Associates or other third parties. Please communicate directly with those third parties regarding their opt-out procedures.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: BCD Travel USA LLC, 6 Concourse Parkway, Suite 2400, Atlanta, Georgia 30328.
You may withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of personal information at any time, which will only affect future use and disclosure of such information. Please note that withdrawal will prevent you from using the App. Withdrawal of consent can be accomplished by writing to BCD Travel USA LLC, 6 Concourse Parkway, Suite 2400, Atlanta, Georgia 30328, United States.
Provider: The provider of this App is:
BCD Travel USA LLC
6 Concourse Parkway, Suite 2400
Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Telephone: +1 678 441 5200 +1 678 441 5200
CEO: Joop Drechsel
Copyright © 2016 exclusive rights of use of BCD Travel Services B.V. and subsidiaries